Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's been a long time...

*this post is best viewed while listening to this in the background:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88BPk903jUQ







Yes it has been a long time since I have actually written anything. I took a break during summer and just got caught up with school, so now that I have a better handle on things, you'll be sure to be reading more from the Genshiken. One thing that I'll be posting more often are downloads regarding things that I find interesting. With that being said, here's one that I have for you all:


IWBTG is probably the hardest game you will ever play in your life. It's basically a side scrolling adventure game where you can be killed by anything. It's quite challenging and reminds me of a Mario game. If you do not have to resort to looking at video walkthrough/showcases/tutorials, I commend you gaming skills to the fullest. This game can be downloaded here. If this isn't the full version, I will find another source. Enjoy!

2 comments: